New stock limits at Amazon fulfillment centers for 3rd party sellersApril 24, 2021
FBA Prep Poland usually ships out your cargo the day after we receive your delivery order. Once boxes or pallets are shipped out from our warehouse, you need to consider that:
- Amazon accepts deliveries for LTLs only based on appointments – our freight forwarding companies have to book an appointment with Amazon and wait for a free spot. In Poland it takes around a week nowadays, in DE – approx. 10 days and longer, in IT – even 2 weeks for Amazon to confirm a delivery slot.
- SPDs are delivered to Amazon the next day but Amazon still needs to process those boxes – it takes around 1-2 weeks anywhere in Europe before Amazon updates your inventory levels after receiving your shipment.
- FTL – Amazon can receive the truck the same day it departs our warehouse, but still have to work on the units for a week before they update inventory levels. Sometimes it takes just a day, sometimes 2 weeks.
As a rule of thumb:
- If you ship 1 SKU – it takes less time for Amazon to process inbound delivery,
- If you ship 50 SKUs in 1 shipment – they will need more time to receive it to the warehouse in full.